Practical Nursing Prep Class
Acceptance into the Practical Nursing Program requires passing the CNET/P-NAT Exam. Boost math, reading, writing, critical thinking and test taking skills with this 60-hour course. PN Prep students must site for the Entrance Exam at the end of the course. Taking the PN Prep Course does not guarantee admission into the Southern Westchester BOCES Practical Nursing Program.
PREP COURSE SCHEDULE
T/Th 12/3–2/4 9:00a – 1:00p
Sa 2/8–5/9 8:00a – 12:00p
M/W 2/10 – 4/13 5:30p – 9:30p
T/Th 2/25 – 5/2 9:00a – 1:00p
PREP COURSE TUITION
$523 plus $15 Registration Fee due at time of Registration (Includes study guide and two practice tests). We accept: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express (Discover & American Express cannot be used for on-line registrations, but can be used in person or by phone), or Bank Checks or Money Order made payable to Southern Westchester BOCES. Personal Checks and Cash are Not Accepted.
PREP CLASS REGISTRATION:
- On-line at adulted.swboces.org to save the $15 registration fee
- In person at 450 Mamaroneck Ave, 2nd Floor, Harrison, NY 10528
- By calling (914) 592-0849
Mon-Thu: 8:30am-9:00pm; Fri: 8:30am-3:00pm; Sat: 8:30am-12:00pm
DIRECTIONS TO SWBOCES, CENTER FOR ADULT & COMMUNITY SERVICES 450 MAMARONECK AVE, 2nd FLOOR, HARRISON, NY 10528
- FROM HUTCHINSON RIVER PKWY: To Exit 23S. Follow Mamaroneck Ave for half a mile, 450 Mamaroneck is on the left.
- FROM INTERSTATE 95: Take I-95N to Exit 18B for Mamaroneck Ave toward White Plains. Turn right onto Mamaroneck Ave to 450.
- FROM SPRAIN BROOK PARKWAY/TACONIC/SAW MILL RIVER PKWY: Take the Pkwy to I-287E toward White Plains. Take Exit 9N-9S for Hutchinson Pkwy toward Whitestone Bridge. Merge onto Westchester Ave. Take Hutchinson River Pkwy South to Exit 23S, Mamaroneck Ave.
- BY BUS: Beeline Bus #60 to 450 Mamaroneck Ave. (see Mamaroneck Ave at Rosedale Ave for closest schedule time). Beeline Bus Information: (914) 813-7777.
- BY TRAIN: Metro North train to White Plains Station or Mamaroneck Station. Take Beeline Bus #60 as above. Metro North Information: 212.532.4900.